Wednesday, January 25, 2006

MONDAY MORNING, Its gla gla gla!

Monday morning, during this persisting chilly weather around the globe, i was too nervous, my son being late to school, he wanted to leave without having breakfast. It was already 7:10.... though it will only takes 2 minutes to his bus station, i told him to eat breakfast and i'll drive him to school.
Not realizing my car is frozen, darn that we cannot put inside the garage, my husband took all the space because he was renovating a study table that we have recuperated from my mother in law. (Hmm... i find my handy man improving in terms of finishing touch). I am a bit scared and think that the road might be slippery. We have had an experienced in Poland when were having a drive, we almost get into the lake. Phewwwww!!! I'm glad it was my husband who was driving.. because if it was me.......i will leave you to finish my story .. he he he.

Then at least when i got back home, after driving my son i just found the color of the sky was so lovely combined with pink and blue colors.
That day stay chilly but we have had a dry and sunny day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home